Experiencing a clogged brain? Try all new, Liquid Braino! It’s guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing the right way.
When you’re feeling clogged, try changing your medium. When I get stuck looking at a computer screen all day, sometimes I just need to grab a pen and paper. Or sometimes I need to just record my own voice…then deal with the ideas later. A glowing screen becomes too mundane at times, it’s important to mix up your medium and keep your ideas fresh.
Here are some ways you can change up your mediums:
- If you’re a graphic designer, try working with paper.
Grab some scraps of paper and cut them out…layout the old fashioned way.
- If you’re a song writer, try writing with a different instrument in your hand.
- If you’re a writer, use a typewriter. Or use a pen and paper. Record your story.
- If you’re a chef, cook outside over an open flame.
- If you’re an architect, grab some Legos.
How will you change up your medium?